A transitional education programme for young people with complex and severe communication needs.
Post: Sessional Workers
Hourly Rate: £8.29 + 12.07% holiday uplift
TEENS+ working hours are 8.30 to 4.30 Mondays to Thursdays and 8.30 to 1.30 on Fridays
Teens+ (Transitional Education Extra Needs Support) is the leader in education and lifelong learning for young people with complex communication needs in the Edinburgh area.
We are looking for additional Sessional Workers to join our three dynamic teams, divided between two purpose built facilities based in the south of Edinburgh. The centres deliver an individual educational plan to young people with complex communication needs, Autism and associated complexities. So:
- Are you looking for a rewarding career?
- Are you passionate about education and helping others to meet their goals?
- Are you ready to make a difference in someone’s life and to enhance their skills?
- Do you consider yourself a good communicator?
If you can say yes to any of these questions, we would be interested in meeting you to discuss how you can join us at Teens+ as a Sessional Worker.
We place great emphasis on both personal and vocational development of all Teens+ employees and offer both internal and external training opportunities throughout the year.
The successful applicant for this post will be required membership of the PVG (Protection of Vulnerable Groups) Scheme.
Closing Date: No closing date, ongoing post
Interview Date: As and when required
- Application form (docx) or Application form (PDF)
- Equalities Monitoring Form (docx) or Equalities Monitoring Form (PDF) — optional
18G Liberton Brae
Please note: CVs will not be accepted and Sleep Scotland does not use recruitment agencies.