A transitional education programme for young people with complex and severe communication needs.
Post: Senior Speech and Language Therapist
Salary: £28,500 pa pro rata i.e. £18,240 for 24 hours/week
Hours: Part time – 24 hours per week
TEENS+ is a transitional education programme for young people with complex and severe communication needs based in South Edinburgh.
- Are you keen to help young people accomplish communication skills?
- Do you have experience of working with young people with support needs?
- Do you want to join an organisation that is a specialist education centre in Edinburgh?
As a Speech and Language Therapist with TEENS+, you will provide specialist support to our students, as well as helping to develop and deliver our Education Programme. This is a varied role, providing a real opportunity to work closely with our students to improve outcomes and help achieve their goals.
To apply for this role, you will need a BSc or MSc in Speech and Language Therapy. HCPC membership is required.
We are looking for candidates who can work on their own initiative, as well as being part of our enthusiastic team.
The successful applicants will require membership of the PVG (Protection of Vulnerable Groups) Scheme.
Closing Date: 9am on Monday, 27 July 2020
Interview Date: TBC
- Application form page 1 and Application form page 2 (.docx)
- Application form page 1 and Application form page 2 (.pdf)
18G Liberton Brae
Please note: CVs will not be accepted and Sleep Scotland does not use recruitment agencies.