Post: Team Leader
Salary: £22,145 per annum
Hours: 37.5 per week(Monday to Friday)
If you are looking for a rewarding career in a fast paced, ever changing Educatioanl Project? Look no further as Teens+ are looking for a new Team Leader for our Liberton Brae Centre.
Are you looking for:
- An exciting challenge
- An opportuniy to develop your skills
- A competative salary
- Six weeks paid holidays
Teens+ is an Educational project for young people with complex communication needs, Autism and behaviours that challenge. We are a dynamic organisation who value our staff and are committed to ongoing training and development.
- Have good leadership skills.
- Enjoy developing young people’s education and skills.
- Want the opportunity to develop, motivate and inspire a team of experienced staff.
The successful applicant for this post will be required to join for membership of the PVG (Protection of Vulnerable Groups) Scheme
Closing Date: 9am 7 August 2019
Interview Dates: 13 & 14 August 2019
- Application form (docx) or Application form (PDF)
- Equalities Monitoring Form (docx) or Equalities Monitoring Form (PDF) — optional
18G Liberton Brae
Please note: CVs will not be accepted and Sleep Scotland does not use recruitment agencies.